Let us keep track of your favorite authors for you! . When your author publishes a new regular print or large print book, in fiction, we will place an automatic reservation on the title in your name and notify you when the book is ready for pick up.
Bestseller Club Rules Library cards must be valid and in good standing.
- This service is available for new hardcover fiction by select authors. Audiobooks, mass market paperbacks and non-fiction titles are not available for this service.
- Not all authors will publish their books in large print and large print titles are often not published simultaneously with the regular print edition. We will do our best to get you your books as soon as they are published.
- Holds are placed randomly to ensure that no Club member will have to consistently wait long for a reserve to be filled.
- A Club member’s reservation will have priority over non-member requests for a new bestseller title the first time it is placed. Any subsequent hold for the title is subject to standard South Country hold rules.
- To add or delete an author, please see a Reference Librarian.